For your next holiday in New Hampshire, you should definitely book a trip with veteran and local Captain Adam Baker, owner of Vintage Fish Company. He loves to teach people how to fish. For him, the trip is a huge success if he can pass his passion for fishing on to the next generation, and get them to swap their cell phone for a fishing rod. With you every step of the way is the First Mate Craig – he will help you bait the hooks and bring the fish on board.
The day will be spent aboard a 35’ RP Boats vessel made for offshore fishing. There’s plenty of space for your group of 6 to fish from, with a protected cabin offering shade. The flybridge will help the captain read the sea and get you to the hot spots.
Depending on which trip you choose, you’ll either be targeting Bluefin Tuna or Cod, Haddock, Pollock, and Cusk. The ride to the fishing grounds can be up to 30 miles out, which can take up to an hour.
Children are welcome to come along and there are life vests available for them. Don’t forget to tip the first mate after the trip.
The captain will provide rods and reels on all trips. He also owns a tackle shop, so you’ll be using a range of top quality gear. When live bait is used, the captain will also prepare this for you before the trip. This means that more time can be spent fishing for your trophy catch.
There is also water on board. You can bring other drinks with you, including beer, but the captain reserves the right to limit the consumption of alcohol at any time. Hard spirits should not be bought on board. You should bring a packed lunch along – fishing will work up an appetite.
Book a trip with Vintage Fish Company today for an unforgettable fishing adventure.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
RP Boats (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2019. Powered by a 430HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of Fishing
FAQs about Vintage Fish Company
- $500 per group - Half Day Striped Bass (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Striped Bass (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 3/4 Day Deep Sea Fishing Trip (6 hours)
- $950 per group - Full Day Trip – Deep Sea Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip – Bluefin (Max 4) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Capt. owns a tackle shop so variety of top tackle)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (At the dock after the trip)
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate (Tips are customary, 15-20 industry standard)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles, takes up to an hour)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Tuna (Bluefin)