Apalachee Bay Charters connects anglers to the beautiful and productive waters of the Forgotten Coast. Fishing there is a way of life. Have you ever dreamed of landing bull Redfish on topwater as the sun rises over the flats?
Apalachee Bay Charters specializes in inshore fishing trips that can be customized to meet your specific needs. Beginner to pro, everyone is welcome to join in the adventure.
Drift fish, sight cast, or anchor the boat and stalk whatever patrols the waters. Capt. William Davis will guide you through the waters of Wakulla, Taylor, and Franklin counties. He will put his talent to work for you to make sure you come back to shore with your very own catch of the day.
Go around the flats, rock piles, and seagrass beds in search of everything from Redfish and Spotted Seatrout to Flounder, Tripletail, Spanish Mackerel, Rockbass, and the occasional Cobia.
The quality fishing gear will be waiting for you onboard as well as bait. Capt. William will greet you with a warm welcome aboard his 20’ Lake and Bay flats boat. It has plenty of fishing space for you and two other people. The vessel’s reliable 250 HP Yamaha engine will power you to the hottest grounds quickly and safely. All aboard!
All trips come with quality rods, reels, tackle, and bait. Your catch will be cleaned and ready to go straight into the frying pan. You will only need to bring a valid license, food, and drinks.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lake and Bay (Flats boat) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 250HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
St. Marks Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Apalachee Bay Charters - St. Marks
- $400 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Half Day (Seasonal Scallop) (4 hours)
- $520 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $520 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day PM (8 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 1 guest - Seasonal Tarpon (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout