Whatever Turns You On Charters is based in Sebastian, FL, and is here to offer you the fishing trip of your dreams, be it inshore, offshore, or anything in between. Captain Shane Trottier is a lifelong fisherman who will be happy to do everything in his power to get you hooked up.
You will be fishing on a 22’ Sea Hunt bay boat that’s powered by a 200 HP Suzuki outboard engine and has plenty of space for up to four prospective anglers. In addition to the standard safety and navigation gear, it has a livewell for bait, and a wireless ipilot trolling motor to help with easily spooked fish.
The fishing locations will vary depending on what you want to do. A standard inshore trip will take place in the Indian River and Sebastian Inlet areas where you’ll be fishing for Redfish, Snook, Tarpon, Trout, Sharks and more. Offshore trips, on the other hand, can take you anywhere up to 30 miles out to fish for the likes of Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, and others. Whatever you want to do, Captain Shane will help you make the most of it.
The price of any trip includes rods, reels, and terminal tackle, as well as the necessary fishing licenses (this includes Snook stamps). Anything you catch will be cleaned after the trip for your convenience, and the captain recommends you bring along a pair of sunglasses and non-spray sunscreen.
The captain can also accommodate your stay with the Captain’s Vacation Rental house, a fully furnished private 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with a pool. Comfortably sleeps 6 people and is just minutes from the local boat ramp at Christenson’s Landing in Grant, FL. Feel free to let him know if you’re interested.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Hunt (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Whatever Turns U On Fishing Charters Llc
- $200 per group - 2 Hour Trip – Bait Fishing (2 hours)
- $300 per person - Inshore Half Day – Single Angler (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Inshore/Nearshore Half Day (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Inshore/Nearshore Half Day (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per person - Inshore Full Day – Single Angler (8 hours)
- $600 per group - Inshore/Nearshore Full Day (8 hours)
- $650 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Offshore Bottom Fishing (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Offshore Bottom Fishing (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (depending on the trip and type of bait )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Upon request)
- Drinks (Water provided)
- Fishing License (Snook stamps are included)
- River Fishing (Indian River Lagoon)
- Inshore Fishing (Sebastian Inlet)
- Nearshore Fishing (Nearshore reefs)
- Reef Fishing (Nearshore Reefs)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing (Sebastian River, Turkey Creek)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout