Fin Reaper Guide Service invites you to explore some of the most popular fishing destinations in Oregon and the coast. The company is run and operated by Dale Ballard, who knows the local waters like the back of his hand.
Whether you want to get your hands on keeper Sturgeon, hard-fighting Chinook Salmon or Steelhead, Dale will show you the hottest spots in the North West. You will be able to check the bite on Dale’s home waters, which include the Columbia and Willamette Rivers. In addition to that, Fin Reaper Guide Service can take you fishing various bays and tidewaters, such as Buoy 10, Tillamook, Siletz, Yaquina, Nehalem, and Nestucca.
Your fishing grounds will depend on the water conditions, clarity, stream flow, and the weather. Dale will take you fishing the most popular stretches of the Columbia River and provide you with high-quality gear, tackle, and bait. When you’re done fishing, your catch will be cleaned and filleted for you.
You will need to bring your own lunch, drinks, a cooler for the catch, and a fishing license with a harvest tag.
You will be mastering the cast aboard a brand-new 25’ RB aluminum fishing boat. It is a spacious vessel with plenty of seating for up to six anglers. The boat comes powered by a single 150 HP Mercury 4-stroke engine and an additional motor for trolling. There are top-notch electronics rigged on board, as well as a porta-potty for urgent situations.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
RB (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Mercury 4-stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Fin Reaper Guide Service
- $140 per person - Half Day Trip (5 hours)
- $200 per person - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Porta for urgent use)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lures (All gear and bait provided at no additional cost)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Absolutely. Bring a cooler!)
- Fishing License (A one day license is available at cost.)
- River Fishing (Columbia & Willamette Rivers)
- Inshore Fishing (Nehalem & Tillamook Bays)
- Nearshore Fishing (Mouth of Columbia, Buoy 10)
- Offshore Fishing (Conditions permitting )
- Light Tackle (used for steelhead)
- Bottom Fishing (jigging for sea bass, ling cod & halibut)
- Trolling (is the primary technique used for salmon)
- Spinning (utilized to lesser extent, bobber & eggs)
- Drift Fishing (light weight for steelhead)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Seabass (Black)