The crew of the Salty Dog Seafishing takes you fishing around the waters out of Jomtien, Thailand. You will have a chance to experience a variety of fishing trips, and go around wrecks, do jigging, try deep sea fishing, or head out up to 30 miles to get some of the top predators of these waters, including Tuna, Billfish, Sharks, and more.
The crew is experienced and have a lot of knowledge about how local waters work. They have fishing packages to suit any angler’s palate - from absolute beginners to avid fishermen looking for a trophy catch.
You will be fishing from a 24’ Nippon angler powered by a 200 HP Yamaha. She can take up to six persons and is equipped with GPS and a fishfinder, has a toilet, an ice box, has life jackets, but note that kids can’t fit into these. Onboard, you will also find Penn tackle, and rods and reels for different types of fishing you will be trying on your trips.
Fishing packages aboard Salty Dog are both private and shared packages, and you can book an offshore tour, bottom fishing trip, jigging, family tours, and more. You can also be fishing during the night and head out to some distant fisheries.
The crew will supply all the fishing gear you need as well as the license. You need to take care of the food and should also bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat. There will be soft drinks available onboard.
Get your fishing buddies, pack a camera to take some nice photos, and hop onboard!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Nippon (Angler) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Salty Dog Seafishing Team Jomtien
- THB 2,750 per person - Full Day Trip - Deep Sea (Shared) (8 hours)
- THB 9,900 per group - Full Day Trip - Family Tour (8 hours)
- THB 12,000 per group - 12 Hour Trip - Squid Fishing (12 hours)
- THB 12,500 per group - 12 Hour Trip - Deep Sea (Night) (12 hours)
- THB 12,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Sportfishing (8 hours)
- THB 14,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Jigging (8 hours)
- THB 18,296 per group - Full Day Trip - Trolling (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn tackle)
- Live Bait (We fish with live squid if available.)
- Drinks (You can choose from a wide range of soft drinks.)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles offshore)
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Bohar Snapper
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack