Fun Day Charters offers saltwater fishing trips off the coast of South Florida and services Sarasota, Nokomis, Venice, and Englewood. Join a courteous and respectable team for a productive day on the prolific waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Bring your family friends or business partners and have a fun time fishing. Start your offshore adventure for the biggest fish around!
Put dinner on the table, mount your trophy catch, or just take a picture and release the fish. The list of your potential catches is as impressive as it can be. You will be able to battle Sharks, Sailfish, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Barracuda, Grouper, Snapper, Cobia, Amberjack, Kingfish, and even the smaller fish.
All you have to do is book a trip and step on board a 27’ World Cat catamaran. The vessel is great for deep sea fishing and can take up to 6 anglers. It comes powered by a couple of 225 HP Suzuki engines and can cruise at a top speed of 30 knots. The boat is fully outfitted with top-notch navigational and electronics, a live well, and other professional accessories. There is a bed onboard, along with all the necessary safety equipment and life jackets for dogs. Pets are also welcome to join the adventure!
Fun Day Charters will provide you with everything you need for a day on the water. The trips come with gear and tackle by Shimano and Penn. While some local Captains may charge a 20% up-front gratuity fee, Fun Day Charters doesn’t. The Fun Day crew believes that gratuities should be based on merit, at the discretion of the customer and based on the pleasure of the fishing or boating experience. Tipping is always greatly appreciated.
Fun Day Charters offers a Money Back Guarantee if you don’t catch fish!
Whether you are fishing for the very first time, you are an accomplished angler, or just want to see what the excitement is all about, let Fun Day Charters show the art of sport fishing.
If the 27’ boat is booked for the day, check out the captain’s 32’ beauty visiting his profile!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
World Cat (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 225HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Venice Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fun Day Charters – 27'
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Trolling (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Trolling (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment (when requested in advance)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Lunch (Provided only on 3/4 and full-day trips.)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Tuna (Blackfin)