Only accepting reservations paid in full.
If you find yourself in Destin and want to see why the fishing there is so acclaimed, book yourself a trip with Pelican Adventures and find out what the fuss is about. The crew offers exciting offshore fishing trips that are fun for the whole family.
Pelican Adventures offers a shared deep seas fishing trips, mornings or afternoons. These trip catch a variety of Snapper, King Mackerel, and Trigger. They also provide equipment for a range of fishing techniques including bottom fishing and trolling. Their highly-skilled first mate will work tirelessly to keep the rods bending, no matter how they’re set up.
Rods, reels, and tackle are included in the price of the trip, along with all the necessary fishing licenses. The mates primarily work for tips, so any gratuity is very much appreciated. You may want to bring sunglasses, drinks, snacks, and motion sickness pills if this is your first time out just to be safe.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Harvester (Walkaround) originally built in 1988, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 350HP Detroit engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 10 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid unnecessary hassle with carrying extra cash.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Pelican Adventures INC – Shared Trips 8-25
- $168 per person - 6 Hour Fall Trip – Shared (AM) (6 hours)
- $168 per person - 6 Hour Spring Trip – Shared (AM) (6 hours)
- $168 per person - 6 Hour Spring Trip – Shared (PM) (6 hours)
- $168 per person - 6 Hour Summer Trip – Shared (AM) (6 hours)
- $168 per person - 6 Hour Summer Trip – Shared (PM) (6 hours)
- $168 per person - 6 Hour Trip – Fall Shared (PM) (6 hours)
- $168 per person - 6 Hour Winter Trip – Shared (AM) (6 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Kitchen Microwave
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (and Cut Bait)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 20 miles out.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)