Florida Inshore Fishing Charters invites you to join them in Boca Grande. Get your hands on the ‘Silver King’ Tarpon, one of the most sought-after species around. Every Tarpon lover knows that Boca Grande is the place to be in Southwest Florida.
From April through June, Captain Keith puts his clients on Tarpon. He offers trips that range from half to full days on the water. Whether you just have the itch to fish or want to get the waters all to yourself, there is a trip for you.
Capt. Keith uses both artificial lures and live bait. While searching for a predator, you will also be able to encounter various types of Sharks, such as Hammerhead and Bull. Just think about it: you will be keeping your catch from becoming a dinner for a hungry Shark!
You will be targeting Tarpon aboard a 23’ Ranger bay boat. Built in 2016, the boat comes powered by a 200 HP engine and can cruise at a top speed of 40 knots. There is plenty of space for up to four anglers to fish in comfort and style. The vessel is rigged with a GPS and a fish finder to save your time while searching for fish.
Florida Inshore Fishing Charters come with rods, reels, tackle, lures, and bait. You won’t have to worry about getting a fishing license either - Capt. Keith got you covered. You will have to bring your own food and drinks with you.
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Bay boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Boca Grande Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Florida Inshore - Boca Grande
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Full day (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle