Ana Banana Fishing Company invites you aboard the ‘Answer’ to explore the Tampa’s gorgeous bay. Join the team that masters the waters 300 days a year. Target the fish you have been dreaming to catch and make memories that will last a lifetime.
The Ana Banana’s crew are obsessed with fish, and it’s contagious. Their captain is as good as his bait. Their tackle is the finest available, and their clients are the happiest.
Ana Banana Fishing Company will take you to the clear warm waters of Florida. You will be checking the bite in the local honey holes that are not too far out from the coat. The Answer will take you up to 10 miles offshore for whatever is in season and biting.
On a short trip, you will be tackling Redfish, Flounder, and Tarpon. On a longer adventure, you can go for Spanish Mackerel, King Mackerel, Snapper, Jack crevasse, and Black Drum. As well as that, they are always some Sharks around to spot and fish for!
On your day out, you will be mainly fishing with light spinning tackle and fresh live bait. The crew uses Blue Runners, Mullet, and Sardines. All the fish caught will be cleaned and filleted once you return to shore.
The Answer is a 24’ center console. She comes powered by a 175 HP Mercury engine and can hold up to six anglers. The Answer will take you fishing the mangroves and estuaries, the area’s many reefs, oyster flats, wrecks, and the beautiful Tampa Bay.
All you have to bring Is your own snacks and drinks. Everything else is already covered!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Answe (Center console) originally built in 1986. Powered by a 175HP Mercury engine.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Marathon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ana Banana Fishing Company - Answer
- $795 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - Half Day - Friend Help Friend (AM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - Half Day - Friend Help Friend (PM) (4 hours)
- $995 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,195 per group, additional $99 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (In center console)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well (90% live bait fishing)
- Rods, reels & tackle (New)
- Live Bait (Caught fresh daily)
- Lures (Yes, we have them)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Yes, we do it all)
- First Mate (Sometimes)
- Fishing License (Yes, included)
- Lunch (You hook em we cook em)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Upon request)
- River Fishing (Little Manatee,Manatee, Alafia,)
- Inshore Fishing (Tampa Bay and intracoastal waterways)
- Nearshore Fishing (Anna Maria, Egmonte Key, Ft Desoto)
- Offshore Fishing (Gulf of Mexico - up to 10 miles out)
- Reef Fishing (Many reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Many wrecks)
- Flats Fishing (Grass, sand and oyster)
- Backcountry Fishing (Mangroves and esturaries)
- Light Tackle (Live bait spinning rod and reels)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (Grouper and Snapper digging)
- Trolling (Grouper and Pelagics in Tampa Bay and the Gulf)
- Spinning (Most of the time)
- Jigging (For Trout, Reds, and Grouper)
- Popping (Pop for Trout)
- Fly Fishing (We have the biggest saltwater fly tourney on earth)
- Drift Fishing (Trout, Snapper, Grouper)
- Kite Fishing (Kingfish)
- Bowfishing (Cobia and Sheepshead)
- Handline (We hand line Goliath Grouper)
- Spearfishing (If it swims and it's legal we spear it)
- Flounder Gigging (Flounder)
- Deep Sea Fishing (We troll in Tampa Bay and Gulf)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout