Spanglers Adventures offers an incredible range of trips designed to let groups enjoy every aspect of this incredible shallow-water playground. Charters range anywhere from two to 10 hours, running at times to suit you to make sure you have the best experience possible.
Spend the morning exploring the local waters and learning about their incredible wildlife and history in a sightseeing tour or grab a rod for an awesome inshore fishing trip, targeting Snook, Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, Trout, Tarpon, and Sharks.
Up for something a little bigger? Goliath Grouper are about as big as they come, with monsters weighing well over 100 pounds patrolling the local bays. Captain Alan specializes in targeting these massive brutes and runs trips going after the biggest and meanest out there.
No matter what you do, his 23’ Carolina Yachts center console is the perfect place to do it. She features modern Garmin electronics and a brand new Minn Kota trolling motor, which lets you get deep into the skinny waters and right on top of the fish.
The vessel was built in 2018, making her one of the newest and most reliable boats around. Her ample space and high sides make her great for family groups, while her tall tower and all-round fishability is great for more experienced anglers looking to sight-cast the flats.
Whether you want the fight of your life or a relaxing day out, Captain Alan will work with you to build your perfect trip. All Spanglers Adventures charters come with ice, water, bait, and quality fishing tackle. Just show up, jump aboard, and you’re ready for an awesome day on the water!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Carolina Yachts (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4.5% fee.
Captiva Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Spangler Adventures - Captiva
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore/Flats (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore/Flats (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Goliath Grouper (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Goliath Grouper (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore/Flats (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Inshore/Flats (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well (65 gallon livewell)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Brand New Minkota Ulterra Automatic Deploy )
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Eupro rods, Florida fishing products reels)
- Live Bait (Prepared ahead of the trip.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Cooler on board with ice and waters )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (Goliath grouper fishing )
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout