SPI Charter Fishing specializes in showing what the waters of Port Isabel and South Padre Island are all about. Spend a day on the water drift fishing or on a specialty trip wade fishing, fly fishing, or targeting Snook.
Capt. Kaplan Robinson welcomes anglers of all ages and levels of expertise. Whether it’s your first time on the water or you are a seasoned fisherman, there is a trip for you. Have a fun morning or a relaxing afternoon learning a new technique and mastering your cast. Test your angling skills and chase Trout, Redfish, Flounder, and Snook. Introduce your kids to the art of fishing.
SPI Charter Fishing can accommodate the lone fisherman, families, and groups including large corporate groups. Let your captain build a trip around your specific needs.
Explore the waters around Port Isabel and South Padre Island in comfort and style. Join SPI Charter Fishing aboard a 24’ Haynie Super Cat.
The captain will provide you with quality rods, reels, tackle, live bait (when appropriate), and lures for drift and snook fishing trips. Anglers bring their own gear for wade and fly fishing. Ice and processing the catch are included in the price of all trips.
Everyone 17 years old or older will need to bring a valid Texas Fishing License with a Saltwater Stamp and anything you’d like to drink and snack on.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Haynie (Flats boat) originally built in 2019. Powered by a 225HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Isabel Fishing Calendar
FAQs about SPI Charter Fishing
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Tip – Drift Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Drift Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Wade Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Wade Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Fly Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Fly Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Snook Fishing (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group - Half Day Trip – Snook Fishing (PM) (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Provided for drift and snook trips only.)
- Live Bait (Live bait provided on drift and snook trips)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Provided free to the client)
- Drinks (Water/Ice)
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own gear.)
- Drift Fishing (Gear provided.)
- Flounder Gigging (Let's talk about this one.)
- Speckled Trout