Captain Ariel Charter Boats Inc. invites you to sign up for an unforgettable fishing adventure in Tampa, Florida. Capt. Ariel has been fishing Tampa Bay professionally for more than a decade now and would like nothing more than to show you a good time on the water and maybe teach you a thing or two. He believes in treating guests like family and will help you make the most from your trip.
His boat is a 20’ Sea Fox center console that’s powered by a 115 HP Yamaha V6 engine. It’s equipped with a GPS, Fishfinder, and all the necessary gear to ensure a safe and productive trip. It will serve you well both in the inshore flats as well as the deeper waters near Egmont Key.
The local flats offer plenty of opportunities to fish for the likes of Redfish, Tarpon, Snook, and Jacks, while Sharks, Cobia, Kingfish, Grouper, and others are found nearshore. Anything from free-lining to trolling and bottom fishing goes, and Captain Ariel will help you use the best way to catch the fish you’re after.
All trips come with rods, reels, licenses, water, and light snacks. Once you’re back on the shore, the captain will clean, fillet, and bag the catch for your convenience. All that’s left for you to do is to bring a pair of sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera to show off what you’ve caught afterward.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Fox (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha V6 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 5% charge will apply.
Tampa Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Capt Ariel Charter Boats Inc.
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 1/4 Day Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 1/4 Day Trip PM (2 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) - Flats Fishing (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) - Flats Fishing (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) - Nearshore (4 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) - Nearshore (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well (Two livewells)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Pre-stocked.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water.)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Hillsborough River)
- Inshore Fishing (Tampa Bay, Residential Channels)
- Nearshore Fishing (Intercoastal, Egmont Key)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Redfish, Trout, Snook, Flounder)
- Bottom Fishing (Sharks, Black Drum, Snapper, Grouper)
- Trolling (Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Barracuda)
- Popping (Snook, Trout)
- Drift Fishing (Cobia, Little Tunny)
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout