Funthaisea Game Fishing - Guzel
Funthaisea Game Fishing invites you to explore the amazing aquatic opportunities Phuket has to offer. If you are a jigging enthusiast or a bottom fisherman, the crew has something interesting to offer.
Let them take you just 12 miles south of Phuket to Koh Racha. There, you will find two fantastic islands with a lot of fish, beautiful coral bays, and warm waters. Racha Yai and Racha Noi are the places to be if you are up to some fine angling.
Target Giant Trevally early in the summer by jigging south of Racha Noi. Go for King Mackerel, and Tuna anytime from November until April. Bottom fish for Snapper and Grouper. Go out in summer for Wahoo and Mahi Mahi.
Enjoy your day aboard the Guzel, a 50’ fishing machine. She used to serve as a great vessel for commercial fishing in the past. The Guzel has been fully refurbished and has all the comfort you need for a day on the water.
The Guzel is equipped with a dining table, a toilet, beds, soft chairs, and a sun deck. She comes powered by a 285 HP Hino Diesel engine and can comfortably take up to six anglers.
All trips with Funthaisea Game Fishing come with top-quality gear and tackle by Shimano, Penn International, Rapala, and Marlin. You will also be provided with lunch, soft drinks, water, fruits, coffee, and tea. Snorkeling equipment is available on board in case you want to take a dip in those beautiful waters.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
|42 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since October 2017|
About this listing
Custom built boat (Commercial) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 285HP Hino Diesel engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 9 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Funthaisea Game Fishing - Guzel
- THB 18,000 per group, additional THB 600 per person after 5 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Ko Racha Yai (8 hours)
- THB 19,000 per group, additional THB 600 per person after 5 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Racha Noi (8 hours)
- THB 22,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Kho Keo + Racha Yai (10 hours)
- THB 23,000 per day per group - Overnight fishing trip (4 persons) (2 days)
- THB 23,000 per group, additional THB 700 per person after 5 guests - Phi - Phi full day trip (9 hours)
- THB 26,000 per day per group - Multiple day fishing safari (3 days)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn International, Rapala, Marlin)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Jigging (Bring your own sticks & reels, please. )
- Spearfishing (It's extra chargeable option )
- Barracuda (Great)
- Coral Trout
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Trevally (Giant)
- Tuna (Skipjack)