Captkid Sport Fishing Charter invites you to explore the Gulf of Chiriqui and Coiba Island. If you are after a chest pumping and rod bending big game fishing, Panama is the place to be.
If you think that in order to have a fishing trip to remember you need to catch a large variety of species, the crew will prove you wrong. They specialize in targeting the crème de la crème of the local waters. You will be going for Sailfish, Wahoo, Amberjack, Marlin, Snapper, Bigeye Tuna, Broomtail Grouper, and Yellowfin Tuna.
All you have to do is to book a trip and step on board the ‘Nick O’ Time’, a 52’ Riviera sport fishing boat. She is equipped with two 600 HP Caterpillar engines that can power you to the hottest grounds at a cruising speed of 31 knots.
The Nick O’ Time has plenty of space for up to 6 anglers. Take your friends, family, fishing buddies or colleagues with you! You will enjoy her navigational and fish finding technologies, 2 electric toilets, and an air-conditioned cabin. Just think of that fantastic view from the flybridge!
Test yourself in trolling and jigging with light or heavy tackle. The crew will provide you with the finest tackle by the leading brands, such as Shimano, Avet, and Penn. Or if you want to catch fish with a fly rod, just let your captain know. Bait and drinking water are also included in the price of the trips. Just bring something to eat and drink!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Riviera 52 (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 600HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 31 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Captkid Sport Fishing Charter On Tour
- $625 per day per person - Full day fishing from panama &coiba (6 days)
- $2,400 per group - Full Day Trip - Inshore (12 hours)
- $2,400 per day per person - Half Day Trip - Inshore (3 days)
- $2,500 per day per group - 4 Day Trip - 8 PAX MAX (4 days)
- $2,800 per day per group - 3 Day Trip - 8 PAX MAX (3 days)
- $3,000 per day per group - 2 Day Trip - 8 PAX MAX (2 days)
- $3,500 per group - Full Day Trip - Offshore (12 hours)
- Toilet (2 electric with vacuum suction)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Shimano, Avet)
- Live Bait (Prepared for the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water on beer )
- First Mate
- Lunch (You doun need fishing licen I got a comercial licen)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing (We would take you dear)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (We would take you dear)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Broomtail)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)