If you’re looking for an enjoyable fishing trip with enough flexibility to let you target whichever fish you’d like, Fast Cast Fishing is the best choice! Based in Bokeelia, Captain Lou Silva has been fishing the area for the past 10 years, and he’ll take you to his favorite fishing spots.
You’ll head out on these beautiful waters on his brand new 25’ Pathfinder center console boat. It can accommodate up to 4 people, so it’s great for an adventure with friends. The boat can get pretty fast, so it’ll take you to the fishing grounds in no time. It also features a wireless trolling motor, so you can sneak up on those fearful specimens.
Capt. Lou will provide you with the latest Shimano fishing gear, and all the bait you’ll need on your trip. If you’re up for making dinner upon your return, the captain will be happy to clean and fillet your catch for you. Depending on what you’d like to do, there’s a variety of trips to choose from.
In shallower waters, reel in some Redfish and Snook, or head further out and target creatures like Snapper, Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, Barracuda, and Amberjack. You can choose one of the specialized trips, and target specifically Shark, or Goliath Grouper. You can also try to reel in the ultimate inshore sport fish – the Silver King!
Make sure to bring some food and drinks for your refreshment, and some sun protection so you can fully enjoy your day.
Choose a package that speaks to you most, and join Fast Cast Fishing for your chance to explore the productive waters of the Gulf of Mexico!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Fast Cast Fishing – Bokeelia
- $550 per group - Inshore Fishing (4 Hour) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Nearshore Fishing (4 Hour) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Goliath Grouper (4 Hour) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Shark Fishing (4 Hour) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - Inshore Fishing (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Nearshore Fishing (6 hour) (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Boca Grande Tarpon Trip (5 Hour) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - Goliath Grouper (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Shark Fishing (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Inshore Fishing (8 Hour) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Nearshore Fishing (8 hour) (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Goliath Grouper (8 Hours) (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Shark Fishing (8 Hour) (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Boca Grande Tarpon Trip (8 Hour) (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Boca Grande Tarpon Trip (10 Hour) (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair For big game trips
- GPS Simrad Evo3
- Fishfinder Simrad Evo3
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (For Tarpon Trips)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Conch (Center console) originally built in 2024. Powered by a 350HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: