Fast Cast Fishing invites you down to enjoy the bite in Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte, Florida. Have a light tackle workout, get your hands on the ‘Silver King’, chase the three superstar targets, and just have fun.
Your captain will advise you what’s biting best and where to find fish. Your target species will include Redfish, Snook, Trout, Mangrove Snapper, Tarpon, and many other species. There are also various types of Snapper and Grouper that might interest even the most experienced angler. Plus, you can chase Sharks in those waters too!
Fast Cast Fishing will welcome you aboard a 26’ Pathfinder. The boat comes powered by a single 300 HP Yamaha engine and has plenty of space for up to 6 passengers. It is outfitted with navigational and fish finding electronics, Minn Kota and Power-Pole equipment, and other professional accessories.
Whether you want to stay close to shore, check the flats and shallows, explore the backcountry waters, or head a bit further out, you have found the right place. Your captain will provide you with quality gear and tackle by Shimano, all the bait, lures, and licenses. Bottled water will be available onboard, so you can feel free to bring your own snacks with you.
Once you’re done fishing, your catch could be cleaned by the captain. Take it home and have your weekly dinners sorted out. Fish on!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder (Center console) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Punta Gorda Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fast Cast Fishing - Punta Gorda
- $450 per group - Inshore Fishing (4 Hour) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Nearshore Fishing (4 Hour) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Goliath Grouper Fishing (4 Hour) (4 hours)
- $650 per group - Inshore Fishing (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $700 per group - Nearshore Fishing (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $750 per group - Goliath Grouper Fishing (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $750 per group - Shark Fishing (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing (6 Hour) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Shark Fishing (8 Hour) (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing (8 Hour) (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Boca Grande Tarpon Trip (10 Hour) (10 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spotted Seatrout