Billy’s Guide Service invites you down to Northeast Oklahoma to try something unique and truly different. Explore the beautiful waters of Fort Gibson Lake and get your hands on highly prized Paddlefish, commonly called Spoonbill.
Enjoy the productive Lake and let your captain take you to some other bodies of water around. The area boasts the highest population of Spoonbill Paddlefish and many of them weigh up to 60 pounds.
On your day out, you will be using heavy tackle to battle your Paddlefish. Hooking them can be quite the fight, so make you have your breakfast in the morning.
Along with the monster hunt, you can enjoy some trophy Bass fishing. You will be able to get a healthy dose of Hybrids, White, and Striped Bass. Catfish and Garfish are also around. While Paddlefish can be caught anytime from the middle of October until the beginning of May, Bass fishing is great year-round.
Billy’s Guide Service will take you out aboard a 24’ Sea Ark Pro Cat boat. Its 200 HP Suzuki engine will power you to the local honey holes and hottest spots. The boat is outfitted with just everything you need to battle your very own Paddlefish and get healthy limits of Bass. There is plenty of fishing space for up to 6 anglers. All aboard!
The trips come with everything you need to make a great catch possible. Bowfishing is also an option on the seasonal trips - just let your captain know and he will arrange everything. You will be provided with water and snacks.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sea Ark Pro Cat 240 (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Billy's Guide Service - Fort Gibson
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Bowfishing (5 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Bowfishing at night (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Bass, Catfish (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Bass, Catfish (PM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) - Paddlefish (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) - Paddlefish (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $300 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Bass, Catfish (7 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $300 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Paddlefish (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Bass (White)