Nothin Matters LLC operates out of Destin, Florida, taking ambitious anglers out in search of big reef and pelagic fish. With trips ranging from six-hour stints to overnight marathons, you can find the right charter for you aboard a clean, well-equipped vessel helmed by an experienced captain. Sounds like the perfect fishing charter? That’s because it is!
You will be fishing aboard Captain Tyler’s 44’ Albemarle sportfisher. This modern boat boasts a comfortable and spacious interior, with two full bathrooms, a galley, and plenty of space to relax in air-conditioned comfort after hard-fought hookups out on the deck.
And you’ll hook plenty of big fish, that’s for sure! Depending on your trip, you could be fishing local reefs or the very depths of the Gulf of Mexico. On longer charters, you can target monster pelagics like Blue Marlin, Mahi Mahi, Yellowfin Tuna, and Wahoo. Even on shorter trips, there’s plenty of action, with big reef species like Snapper, Grouper, and Amberjack.
In order to target this wide range of species, you will need the very best equipment and plenty of it. This is exactly what you get, with outriggers, downriggers, tuna tubes, a fighting chair, livewell, and the latest marine electronics to put you on the best fishing spots. Captain Kyle is determined to get you on big fish and he’s spared no expense when rigging his boat for battle.
All Nothin Matters charters come with bait, tackle, lures, and licenses, as well a cleaning and filleting service for all your catch. Just show up with your food, your cooler, and plenty of energy for the day ahead!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Albemarle (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2004. Powered by 2 725HP C12 Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nothin Matters LLC
- $800 per group - SHARK FISHING (4 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 HOURS FOR THE PRICE OF 5 PM (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 HOURS FOR THE PRICE OF 5 AM (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 7 HOURS FOR THE PRICE OF 6 PM (7 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 7 HOURS FOR THE PRICE OF 6 AM (7 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 HOUR WAY, WAY OFFSHORE (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 9 HRS For The Price Of 8 Way, Way (9 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 HOUR WAY, WAY OFFSHORE (10 hours)
- $2,300 per group - 12 HOUR DREAM TRIP (12 hours)
- $3,000 per group - 18 HOUR BUCKET LIST PELAGIC TRIP (18 hours)
- $3,800 per group - 24 HOUR TRIP (24 hours)
- $4,000 per day per group - 30 HOURS FOR THE PRICE OF 24 (1 day)
- Toilet (Clean restrooms.)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught on the trip. Frozen bait pre-stocked.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)