You can always expect outstanding service when Catchin’ Jiants is concerned. Their captains, C.J Floyd and Jordan Dunn were voted ‘‘Best Fishing Captain of Sanibel and Captiva Islands” for 3 years in a row (2019, 2020, 2021)! They invite you down to Sanibel to explore its fantastic angling opportunities in comfort and style. Both captains love fishing with kids of all ages, so bring your whole family and have a trip to remember!
Hop on board a 26’ Gillikin center console. This boat features plenty of fishing space for up to 6 anglers. A large, removable bimini top provides ample shade on hot summer days, and you can always expect the boat to be iced down so you don’t need to haul your own coolers on board. This vessel is also fitted with electronics, modern technologies, and the finest tackle.
The local backwaters are a top Tarpon fishing destination, and you can expect to have your skills put to the test when these fish make blistering runs and dance on the water with gill shaking jumps! These “Great Silver Kings” are often followed by an entourage of apex predators, including Giant Greater Hammerheads Sharks, Bull Sharks, and Tiger Sharks. Additionally, you can see many Dolphins, Manatees and birds in the area, which will make your trip even more interesting and fun!
Should you choose to head offshore instead, you’ll have a chance to hook into Redfish, Permit, Barracuda, Little Tunny, Cobia, Jack Crevalle, a variety of Rays, and the legendary Goliath Grouper—to name a few.
Customize your fishing adventure and let your captain know which species you’d like to target. From trolling to bottom fishing, handline, jigging, popping, and spinning techniques, Catchin’ Jiants can do it all.
Whichever fishing adventure you choose, you will be provided with everything you need for a successful and productive day on the water. All you need to do is just bring your own drinks and snacks.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom Gillikin (Center console) originally built in 2002, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Captiva Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Catchin’ Jiants - Sanibel
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Customized (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Customized (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Tarpon Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Tarpon Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Extended Full Day Tarpon Trip (10 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (On as needed basis)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Cubera)