Endless Summer Charters, est. 2002, runs inshore and offshore charters from one of the best fishing locations in SW Florida, Port Sanibel Marina in Fort Myers, Florida. Their captains are happy to take on anglers of all ages and experience levels, from families with kids to veteran fishermen. All native Floridians, the captains of Endless Summer Charters will show you their favorite places to fish. They also do "Combo Charters" which include a full day of fishing, stopping at remote shelling beaches, a stop for lunch at an island restaurant only reachable by boat, and hunting for dolphins eager to play just feet from the boat.
You will be on a 24’ Sheaffer Bay Boar with a 300 Yamaha or a 25’ C-Hawk Bay Boat with a 300 Yamaha. Both boats are a perfect option for both navigating the flats as well as going offshore for Kingfish, Grouper, etc. Apart from all the necessary navigation and safety gear, boats also have t-tops that gives needed shade during warm summer days. There’s plenty of space on board for four anglers to fish in comfort. However, depending on the trip, the boat can carry up to six passengers.
There’s always something to be caught in this part of Florida. Some of the regulars are Snook, Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, and Jacks, while summertime is Tarpon time. Sharks can also be found for a large part of the year and are fun for the entire family. Going a few miles offshore is where you can find Kingfish, Barracuda, Gag Grouper, Red Grouper, and more.
All vessels and gear are kept in tip top shape and kept at a marina.
All the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need are included in the price of a given trip. Once the trip is over, the captain will clean and fillet the catch for your convenience. Lunch stops can also be arranged if you’d like to have a bite to eat during the trips. You are also free to bring your snacks aboard if you prefer.
Captains Bill, Hunter & CJ are proficient at their jobs and love to show what SW Florida has to offer.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Endless Summer Charters
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Inshore Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Inshore Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Inshore Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Fishing/Eco Tour (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Fishing/Shelling/Lunch Combo Trip (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Reefs/Wrecks - MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - TARPON - MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Inshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day - Offshore Wreck/Reef (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom-made gear.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 9 mi. offshore on wreck and reefs.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
C-Hawk (Bay boat) originally built in 2022. Powered by a 300HP Yahama engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: