Endless Summer Charters runs inshore and nearshore charters from one of the best fishing locations in SW Florida. Their captains are happy to take on anglers of all ages and experience levels, from families with kids to veteran fishermen. All native Floridians, they will show you their favorite places to fish.
You will be on a 25’ BlueWave bay boat that’s a perfect option for both navigating the flats as well as going nearshore for Kingfish or something else. Apart from all the necessary navigation and safety gear, it also has a t-top that gives needed shade during warm summer days. There’s plenty of space on board for four anglers to fish in comfort. Depending on the trip, the boat can carry up to six passengers.
There’s always something to be caught in this part of Florida. Some of the regulars are Redfish, Spotted Seatrout, and Jacks, while summertime is Tarpon time. Sharks can also be found for a large part of the year and are fun for the entire family. Going a few miles offshore is where you can find Kingfish, Barracuda, Gag and Red Grouper, and more.
All the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need come included in the price of a given trip. Once the trip is over, the captain will clean and fillet the catch for your convenience. Lunch stops can also be arranged if you’d like to have a bite to eat during the trips. You are also free to bring your snacks aboard if you prefer.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
BlueWave (Bay boat) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Yahama engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Fort Myers Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Endless Summer Charters
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Fishing/Shelling/Lunch Combo Trip (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Fishing/Eco Tour (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Reefs/Wrecks (copy) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Reefs/Wrecks MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Tarpon MAX 4 (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day - Offshore Wreck & Reef (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom-made gear.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout