Fishin Addiction Charters are exactly that, addicted to fishing and making sure you have a great day, hooking the big game. Just let Captain Dan know which fish you are interested in hooking and he will bend over backwards to meet your desires. Captain Dan has over 15 years of experience fishing off the gulf coast. He knows where the fish are, and will always try his hardest to get you on the fish.
Customers can try a multitude of different fishing techniques. Captain Dan will be on hand the whole time, showing you the best way to hook the fish. He will teach you about the species habits, the do’s and don’ts connected to each species, and the best way to catch them. Not only will you come away with dinner, which Captain Dan will filet for you too, but a great fish education too!
The diversity of the fish you can expect on these trips are huge, from Redfish and Speckled Trout to Mahi Mahi and Jack Crevalles. The longer trips will also see Blacktip Shark, Red Snapper, Great Barracuda and Yellowfin Tuna.
Captain Dan has outfitted his boat to a high standard. For particularly windy days, he has spray curtains to keep you dry, as well as a dual live well station to house plenty of live bait. The holding capacity under the deck is huge, with space for around 1500 fish, so tripping over coolers will not be a problem!
Safety is paramount to Captain Dan, who has an eight-person liferaft. He is federally permitted and insured for charter and commercial fishing. Please note, for children under 10, or any petite children, parents should bring life jackets with them. For over 10, there are life jackets provided.
We cannot wait to see you out there!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by 3 250HP Yamaha v6 3.3l engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fishin Addiction Charters 36'
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour jetty (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 4 hour jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Bay/Jetty (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Bay/Jetty (AM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Tournament (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bay/Jetty (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 10 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (10 hours)
- $2,800 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Deep Sea (12 hours)
- $2,800 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Tournament (12 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (For 12 hour trip caught on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (15-20% gratuity is expected)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (up to 80 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Tuna (Yellowfin)