Captain Blake has all the locations to get you fishing right away for Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Triggerfish, Grouper, Amberjack, Tuna, Sharks, and many many more.
You will be fishing aboard "Frigate", Captain Blake’s 30’ Sea Hunt Gamefish center console which means you can fish from everywhere on the boat, not just the back; with 2 Yamaha 300 HP engines. This versatile vessel is perfect for navigating the local shallows but can still hold her own in the choppy waters a few miles out. She is equipped with the latest electronics and plenty of equipment to target the area’s many fish species. It has a bathroom and automatic fresh water spraying misters to cool you off on hot days.
The ‘‘Frigate’’ will get you out faster than almost any other charter boat in the area. With a cruising speed of 42mph, the ‘‘Frigate’’ allows more time to fish and there’s no one better to get you there than Captain Blake. Head out to the reefs, and her fishfinder and radar will sweep the depths in search of structure and big fish, making sure you have as much time fishing as possible.
Wherever you spend your trip, you will be fishing with an experienced guide with over 20 years fishing Destin’s local waters. Captain Blake loves to work with experienced anglers and complete beginners alike. He will tailor your trip to suit your needs and make sure you get exactly what you want from your time onboard.
All Nothin’ Matters trips come with everything you will need for the fishing itself. Just bring your food, any drinks you want for the day, and plenty of energy for a great day’s fishing! You won’t be disappointed!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Hunt Gamefish 30 (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Nothin' Matters LLC – Frigate
- $780 per group - 4 HR GETTIN IN SOME FISHIN’ PM (4 hours)
- $780 per group - 4 HR GETTIN IN SOME FISHIN’ AM (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 4 HOUR SHARK FISHING (4 hours)
- $875 per group - 5 HRS NEARSHORE PM (5 hours)
- $875 per group - 5 HOUR NEARSHORE AM (5 hours)
- $925 per group - 5 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER PM (5 hours)
- $925 per group - 5 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER AM (5 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 HOUR NEARSHORE PM (6 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 6 HOUR NEARSHORE AM (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER PM (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 6 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER AM (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 7 HRS FOR PRICE OF 6 FASTER/BETTER (7 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 7 FOR PRICE OF 6 FASTER/BETTER PM (7 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 8 HOUR BIG CATCH (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 10 HOUR BIG, BIG CATCH (10 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 12 HOUR TROLLIN AND DROPPIN (12 hours)
- $2,600 per group - 16 HOUR MASSIVE PELAGIC EXCURSION (16 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)