Captain Blake has all the locations to get you fishing right away for Mahi Mahi, Snapper, Triggerfish, Grouper, Amberjack, Tuna, Sharks, and many many more.
You will be fishing aboard "Frigate", Captain Blake’s 30’ Sea Hunt Gamefish center console which means you can fish from everywhere on the boat, not just the back; with 2 Yamaha 300 HP engines. This versatile vessel is perfect for navigating the local shallows but can still hold her own in the choppy waters a few miles out. She is equipped with the latest electronics and plenty of equipment to target the area’s many fish species. It has a bathroom and automatic fresh water spraying misters to cool you off on hot days.
The ‘‘Frigate’’ will get you out faster than almost any other charter boat in the area. With a cruising speed of 42mph, the ‘‘Frigate’’ allows more time to fish and there’s no one better to get you there than Captain Blake. Head out to the reefs, and her fishfinder and radar will sweep the depths in search of structure and big fish, making sure you have as much time fishing as possible.
Wherever you spend your trip, you will be fishing with an experienced guide with over 20 years fishing Destin’s local waters. Captain Blake loves to work with experienced anglers and complete beginners alike. He will tailor your trip to suit your needs and make sure you get exactly what you want from your time onboard.
All Nothin’ Matters trips come with everything you will need for the fishing itself. Just bring your food, any drinks you want for the day, and plenty of energy for a great day’s fishing! You won’t be disappointed!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Hunt Gamefish 30 (Center console) originally built in 2014. Powered by 2 300HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Frigate
- $900 per group - 4 HOUR SHARK FISHING (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 5 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER PM (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 5 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER AM (5 hours)
- $1,125 per group - 5 HR FAST RIDE OFFSHORE SNAPPER PM (5 hours)
- $1,125 per group - 5 HR FAST RIDE OFFSHORE SNAPPER (5 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER PM (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 6 HOUR OFFSHORE FASTER AM (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 7 HRS FOR PRICE OF 6 FASTER/BETTER (7 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 7 FOR PRICE OF 6 FASTER/BETTER PM (7 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 6 HR OFFSHORE FAST RIDE SNAPPER PM (6 hours)
- $1,460 per group - 7 HR FASTER & BETTER SNAPPER PM (7 hours)
- $1,460 per group - 7 HR FASTER & BETTER SNAPPER (7 hours)
- $1,600 per group - 8 HOUR BIG CATCH (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 9 HR WOW!!! (9 hours)
- $1,700 per group - 8 HR BIG CATCH OFFSHORE SNAPPER (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 9 HR WOW! SNAPPER (9 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 HOUR BIG, BIG CATCH (10 hours)
- $2,100 per group - 10 HR BIG, BIG CATCH SNAPPER (10 hours)
- $2,250 per group - 12 HOUR TROLLIN AND DROPPIN (12 hours)
- $2,400 per group - 12 HR TROLLIN & DROPPIN SNAPPER (12 hours)
- $2,800 per group - 16 HOUR MASSIVE PELAGIC EXCURSION (16 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Scamp)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)