Fuel surcharge prices based on $4.00 per gallon. If fuel is $6.00 at the time of charter, the surcharge is $2.00 per gallon. 10 gallons per hour based on 4,6 or 8 hours.
The seasonal business is closed from 9/15 to 4/30 and open from 5/1 to 9/14.
Hi Time Charters welcomes you aboard for a day in the summer sun fishing for some of the tastiest fish in the sea. Target monster “Barn Door” Halibut and five different species of Salmon aboard a stable, reliable boat with plenty of room for four anglers.
The waters around Juneau are home to some of the best Salmon and Halibut fishing on the planet. You can find King, Silver, Red, Pink, and Chum Salmon swimming along the craggy coastline just a stone’s throw from the harbor. If you time your trip right, you may even find them all at once!
Head further afield, and you can hit the infamous Icy Strait, where one lucky fisherman hauled in an incredible 482-pound Halibut back in 2014. Even in the local waters, you can find huge flatfish that will easily put experienced anglers through their paces. And if that’s not enough for you, you can make it a combo trip and catch some Salmon, too!
No matter what you’re after, captain Mike’s 30’ Boulton fishing boat is the perfect place to fish for it. This hardy vessel is iconic of the area and a favorite of many local fishermen. She boasts masses of deck space and an enclosed cabin complete with a full head for if the weather turns against you.
All Hi Time Charters come with quality tackle, letting you jig and bottom fish for trophy Halibut or slow-troll for a variety of Salmon species. You will be provided with snacks and drinks to keep you going, and will even get lunch on longer trips. All you need to bring is a fishing license, a cooler, and plenty of energy for the day ahead!
Cruise ship or hotel guest pickup is available for $50 each way for up to 10 passengers, so you can drop off the non-anglers in town while you spend the day fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Boulton (Aluminum fishing) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2021. Powered by 2 250HP 2022 Hondas engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Juneau Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hi Time Charters
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip - Salmon (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - Half Day Trip - Salmon (PM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - Half Day Trip - Halibut (AM) (4 hours)
- $950 per group - Half Day Trip - Halibut (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Salmon (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 3/4 Day Trip - Halibut & Salmon (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Full Day Trip - Salmon (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Full Day Trip - Halibut & Salmon (8 hours)
- $1,700 per group - Full Day Trip - Icy Strait Halibut (8 hours)
- Toilet Private head with door stand up
- Air Conditioning New forced air heating system 2022 toasty
- GPS New Garmin large screen Chart Ploter with over lay
- Fishfinder New Garmin combo with Chartplotter split screen
- Live Bait Well Large area to keep your catch fresh
- Refrigerator Built in frig for sandwichs
- Ice Box Ice chest to keep everything oce cold on the deck
- Radar New Garmin over lay on chart
- Rods, reels & tackle (We have top if the line tackel Halibut snd Salmon )
- Lures (Whats ecer wirking us what we use )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean and bag your catch also send to processor)
- Snacks (We keep a varity of healthy snacks )
- Drinks (We provid cold bottled water and soft drinks)
- First Mate (Captain in traing that lives to fish )
- Fishing License (Buy on line Alaska Dept, of Fish and Game )
- Lunch (On 6 and 8-hour trips.)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle (Salmon level wind reels and lught rods per person)
- Heavy Tackle (Big reels heavy rods 80 pound Spectra for all )
- Bottom Fishing (We are fushing 200 to 450 feet 24 oz weights )
- Trolling (We slow troll for Salmon )
- Jigging (We make are own jigs and they are effictive )
- Drift Fishing (We drift the hit spots we do not anchor up)
- Deep Sea Fishing (We are 150 miles from open ocean)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)
- Salmon (Pink)
- Salmon (Sockeye)