Valiente Yachts is a fleet of luxurious vessels that can take anglers of all skill levels to the finest fishing grounds in Cabo San Lucas. Explore the productive waters of the Sea of Cortez and Baja Pacific from the comfort of your own boat!
From full extravaganza to a trip on a budget, there is a package for you. Fight monster Swordfish offshore, target Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and Tuna. Add Roosterfish and Sailfish to the list of your potential catches, along with Blue, White, and Striped Marlin.
If you want to just wet a line, book a bare-boat trip. You will be provided with everything you need to make a great catch possible, including tournament-grade tackle. The all-inclusive trips come with Mexican food/turkey, beer, sodas, water, and ice.
Your trip with Valiente Yachts will take place aboard the Reel Medicine, a 38’ Striker sportfisher. She is a clean, seaworthy fishing machine with twin 360 Cummins engines and plenty of space for up to 10 anglers. Originally built in 1990, the Reel Medicine was fully refurbished in 2018 and is rigged with everything you need to make a great catch possible.
The Reel Medicine is not only a fully outfitted sportfishing vessel. There is also a restroom, an air-conditioned cabin, plenty of seating, and even kitchen and sleeping areas. All aboard!
Please note there’s a 19% fee if you’re paying the captain with a credit card.
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about La Paloma 34'
- $400 per group - CABO SUNSET FISHING TOUR (2 hours)
- $500 per group - SPECIAL SUNSET FISHING TRIP (3 hours)
- $650 per group - APRIL SPECIAL PRICE BARE BOAT (5 hours)
- $650 per group - DECEMBER SPECIAL PRICE BARE BOAT (5 hours)
- $650 per group - FEBRUARY SPECIAL PRICE BARE BOAT (5 hours)
- $650 per group - JANUARY SPECIAL PRICE BARE BOAT (5 hours)
- $650 per group - MARCH SPECIAL PRICE BARE BOAT (8 hours)
- $650 per group - SPECIAL NOVEMBER HALF-DAY (4 hours)
- $800 per group - HALFDAY BARE-BOAT (5 hours)
- $900 per group - FULLDAY BARE-BOAT (8 hours)
- $900 per group - HALF DAY ALL-INCLUSIVE (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - FULLDAY ALL-INCLUSIVE (8 hours)
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Black)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
BERTRAM (Sportfishing) originally built in 1990, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 360HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 30% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: