Grand Slam Charters invites you down to the Key Largo to enjoy incredible game fishing in the shallows flats, murky backcountry, and sheltered bays of the Upper Florida Keys. These waters are home to a diverse range of inshore game fish, with every species on the IGFA’s Inshore Grand Slam list present for much of the year and plenty of seasonal visitors, too.
Spend your trip battling Tarpon, Bonefish, Permit, and Snook on the hunt for a super grand slam, or just enjoy a day of great food fishing for Redfish, Trout, and Mangrove Snapper. Whatever you’re after, you’ve come to the right guy. Captain Josh has been guiding these waters for 20 years, and his boat has been custom-rigged for awesome flats fishing.
Captain Josh runs an 18’ Gordon Waterman boat, which was made in 2008, but started to be used just now and cruises at almost 40 knots thanks to her Yamaha outboard. When combing the shallows, her stealthy trolling motor will get you right on top of the fish before they even know you’re there. You’ll spot them easily, though, with a sturdy sight casting platform to get the best view of the water.
All Grand Slam Charters trips come with quality Shimano reels and Star rods. You will be given a selection of lures and plenty of live bait to keep you going all day long. At the end of your trip, all you catch will be cleaned and filleted, ready to cook up as you celebrate the day’s top catches and mourn the ones that got away.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Gordon Waterman (Flats boat) originally built in 2008. Powered by a 90HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Key Largo Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Grand Slam Charters - 18' Boat
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Night Fishing (6 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle (Quality Shimano and Star rods and reels.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing (Equipment not supplied - please bring your own.)
- Jack Crevalle
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout