Get the Net Charters welcomes you aboard for a classic Texas inshore adventure. Captain Bobby Lavender will take you to all his favorite fishing spots, using the tried and tested techniques he has built up over his many years on the water. He will get you on monster catches of Trout, Redfish, and much, much more.
Stalk the shallows aboard Captain Bobby’s 24’ Clearwater bay boat. She can fit six anglers with ease, carrying you and your group to the best spots at speed thanks to her clean-burning Honda outboard. She also has a silent trolling motor for sneaking up on spooky fish lurking among the murky backwaters.
Once you get into position, the vessel really comes into her own. She is stocked with quality light tackle from Penn, Daiwa, Ugly Stiks, and more. Live bait will be provided at cost to temp the fussiest of fish.
Captain Bobby will adapt each trip to suit you. If you’re a group of beginners or a family with kids, he will make sure you get that all-important first fish, and will walk you through all his trick to bringing in the biggest catch. Experienced anglers can spend the day focusing on one specific fish or technique, or go for limits and bring back a boatload of tasty table fare.
All Get the Net Charters trips come with quality tackle, lures, bottled water, and a cleaning and filleting service for all your catch. Remember to bring a saltwater fishing license, a hat, sunscreen, and the biggest cooler you can lay your hands on!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Clearwater (Bay boat) originally built in 2007, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 250HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Get the Net Fishing Charters
- $219 per person - 4 Hour Trip – Weekday (MAX 1) (4 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Winter Special (4 hours)
- $299 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip–Winter Special Mon-Thu (4 hours)
- $339 per group - 2 Hour – Part-time Fisherman (7AM) (2 hours)
- $339 per group - 2 Hour–Part-time Fisherman (9:30AM) (2 hours)
- $389 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $449 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Jetty (4 hours)
- $499 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekend (5 hours)
- $549 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Jetty (5 hours)
- $699 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 7 Hour Trip (7 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Daiwa, Quantum, Ugly Stik, Shakespeare)
- Lures (Bait can be purchased for your trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- Spotted Seatrout