Join Captain Goran Qvarfordt and Viking Fishing Brasil for some of the best offshore fishing available in the country! The state of Bahia holds the world record for both Blue and White Marlin, so you know it’s good. You can always hope for the best when you’re fishing these crystal-clear blue waters.
You’ll be fishing aboard the “Viking Dream.” She is a 39’ Carbrasmar 395 and is powered by a pair of 290 HP Mercedes engines. With enough space for up to 8 anglers to fish in comfort and 4 people to sleep on overnight trips, feel free to bring some friends along for the ride. She’s got all the amenities needed for a successful trip, from a fighting chair down to tuna tubes, outriggers, and an air-conditioned interior.
Apart from Marlin, there’s a whole lot of other species to catch for anyone who’s a fan of deep sea fishing. This includes Tuna, Wahoo, Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Barracuda, and many more. The crew makes use of quality electric reels for depths up to 800 meters, making bottom fishing that much more enjoyable.
All the rods, reels, and terminal tackle you’ll need for the trip are included in the trip price, along with drinks, snacks, and lunch. Make sure to bring a pair of polarized sunglasses and some sunscreen. The crew will do their best to make sure you have the best fishing experience possible during your stay in Brazil.
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Carbrasmar 395 (Flybridge) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 290HP Mercedes engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Viking Fishing Brasil
- $750 per group, additional $80 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $80 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $780 per day per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Day Trip (MAX 4) (5 days)
- $1,500 per group, additional $80 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (9 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Simrad)
- Fishfinder (Read deep 2500 meters chirp)
- Bed (4/5 Guests can sleep)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Snacks (Full day only)
- Drinks (Full day only - Water, soda, beer.)
- First Mate
- Lunch (Full day only)
- Inshore Fishing (Jigging, Casting and light tackle)
- Nearshore Fishing (Jigging, Bottom fishing, Casting and light tackle)
- Offshore Fishing (In these crystal clear calm blue waters )
- Light Tackle (Many different rods and reels)
- Heavy Tackle (Shimano Tiagra, Penn Gold 30/130)
- Bottom Fishing (Up to 800m electric reels)
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Queen Snapper (Caribbean)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack