North Carolina is one of the gems of the eastern coast of the US for fishing. Due to its fantastic location, fishermen have been able to reach the Gulf Stream and fish for pelagics in a fraction of the time it would normally take them. With Lucky Strike Charters, you can do the same.
Climb aboard their 40’ offshore sport fishing vessel, built by the capable Key West manufacturer, restored in 2004. It’s powered by a massive 660HP Caterpillar engine, allowing her to reach a speed of 30 knots. This speed makes her one of the fastest charter boats in the area, wasting no time in getting you to the fishing waters. She’s also capable of holding up to 12 anglers fishing at the same time, perfect if you’re planning an organized trip for organizations.
Captain Ed Elliot is an experienced fisherman and charter operator, being a second-generation fisherman. Combined with the fact that Lucky Strike Charters has over 20 years of experience chartering local waters, you are in solid hands to have an excellent fishing adventure. All the required equipment for your chosen trip is provided by the charter operators. This charter offers a fantastically varied set of trips: from great starting experiences such as bottom fishing for Groupers by the coast, all the way to fighting Yellowfin tuna on serious offshore trips, going up to 90 miles!
Lucky Strike Charters gladly welcomes anglers of all skill levels and has a trip for you, whether you’re holding a rod for the first time or gearing up to hook that Marlin in. There’s no minimum age policy for children, all sizes of life vests are provided. The crew will provide catch cleaning and filleting service free of charge.
Versatility is their forte, so free cancellation is available up until 1 day before the trip starts.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Key West (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1985, and restored in 2004. Powered by a 660HP Caterpillar engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Calabash Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lucky Strike Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - Night Fishing Trip (4 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group, additional $70 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - Offshore (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- $2,500 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - Gulf Bluewater (12 hours)
- Toilet (Full-head)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 90 miles.)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)