RC Fishing Trips invites anglers of any age or experience aboard. You’ll be fishing around the beautiful island of Sardinia, targeting big, tasty fish with an emphasis on having fun while you do so. Joining Captain Roberto Caenazzo is the best way to explore these blue waters and have a productive day out.
You’ll head out on his 26’ classic Riviera boat that accommodates up to 6 anglers. It’s equipped with all the navigation equipment you’ll need to put you on the fish. Powered by twin Yamaha 200 HP engines, it’ll get you to the best spots in no time.There’s a live bait tank on board so that your fishing is as productive as possible.
Capt. Roberto has a trip to suit any taste. Complete beginners and family groups will love his light fun fishing trips. These trips may not land you the biggest fish in the sea, but Roberto will make sure you and your kids have a fun time bringing them in.
More experienced anglers can head out further to target Dentex, Grouper, Dorado, and other hard-fighting fish. If you can’t get enough of Sardinia’s beautiful seas, spend the whole weekend fishing with Roberto’s 3-day package. He can help with travel arrangements and even book a spa day for the non-anglers in your group.
Whatever you’re after from your trip to Valledoria, Capt. Roberto will do his best to create the perfect charter for you. All tackle and bait are included, so all you need is a fishing license and plenty of energy for the day ahead.
Join RC Fishing Trips and have an Italian fishing adventure you’ll never forget!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Riviera boat (Classic) originally built in 2011. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha 4-stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Valledoria Fishing Calendar
FAQs about RC Fishing Trips
- €100 per group, additional €30 per person after 1 guest - 3 Hour Trip – Sunset Squid fishing (3 hours)
- €150 per day per group - 3 Day Trip – Fishing Weekend (3 days)
- €270 per group, additional €40 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (AM) – Nearshore (4 hours)
- €270 per group, additional €40 per person after 1 guest - 4 Hour Trip (PM) – Nearshore (4 hours)
- €300 per group, additional €150 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Live Bait Trolling (8 hours)
- €330 per group, additional €40 per person after 1 guest - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (6 hours)
- €450 per group, additional €40 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hour Trip – Nearshore (8 hours)
- €500 per group, additional €100 per person after 1 guest - 7 Hour Trip – Bluefin Tuna Drifting (7 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Gilt-head (Seabream)
- Grouper (Dusky)
- Tuna (Bluefin)