Operating out of Ocean Isle Beach, Hey Now Charters strives to give you the best possible offshore fishing experience. They are a passionate crew with knowledgeable captains and first mates – Capt. William Mullins, Capt. George Mullins, and Capt. Justin Swaim.
Their boat is a 33’ Contender Tournament center console that can accommodate up to 6 anglers of all experience levels. Fitted with powerful twin 350 HP Yamaha motors, it will take you to the best fisheries in no time. Kept in mint condition, the vessel will provide you with a comfortable ride and plenty of space to move around as you reel in fish.
This fishing machine is packed to the gills with top of the line marine electronics and safety gear. It also features a portable toilet, outriggers, downriggers, a live bait tank, and an ice-box.
Hey Now Charters have tons of offshore and nearshore fishing experience and will do everything to put you on top of some of the hottest species in the area. Depending on the bite, you’ll have the opportunity to reel in Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo, Black Seabass, and so much more.
The captains will provide all the fishing gear needed for a productive day on the water, including live bait. The crew will clean and package your catch for you. Please note that mates work for tips and 15-25% is customary.
Hey Now Charters are family friendly and focused on providing anglers with a fun trip where they catch fish. Book a trip with them and find out why they have so many returning customers!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Center console) originally built in 2008. Powered by 2 350HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Holden Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Hey Now Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip (10 hours)
- $1,650 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- Toilet (Porta Potti)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Work for tips, customary 15-25%)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 40 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bluefin)