Smokin Reel Charters is a fleet of comfortable fishing machines that launch out of Neptune City, New Jersey. The crew specializes in fishing the inshore and offshore waters, targeting anything from monster Shark to Fluke and Striped Bass.
Their recent addition to the fleet is a 28’ Albemarle boat. It is a spacious vessel, which comes powered by twin 325 HP Mercruiser engines. The boat can cruise at a top speed of 23 knots and provides comfortable fishing space for up to 6 anglers. It is fully fitted with navigational and fish finding electronics, a restroom, a galley table, and other professional accessories. For those who need to lay down and hide from the sun, there is a bed to take a nap and relax in between the bites.
Smokin Reel Charters uses a wide range of fishing techniques and methods, including light and heavy tackle bottom fishing, trolling, drift fishing, and jigging. Whether you are looking to learn a new technique or spend your day jigging for Fluke, there is a trip for you.
Your target species will include Shark, Striped Bass, Fluke, Tuna, and Black Seabass to name a few. To make a great catch possible, you will be provided with rods, reels, lures, bait, and fishing licenses. Once you’re done catching, your fish will be cleaned for you. Don’t forget to tip the mate with 20%!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Albemarle (Express cruiser) originally built in 1994. Powered by 2 325HP Mercuiser engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Smokin Reel Charters - Albemarle
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Quick Trip (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $800 per group - Tog Blackfish (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $1,600 per group - Inshore Albies/Mahi Mahi/Tuna (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Shark (10 hours)
- $2,000 per group - Tuna Trip (10 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (We provide Jigs also jigs for sale on board)
- Live Bait (We do provide gulp on board for a extra fee )
- Lures ( WWe provide Jigs also jigs for sale on board)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Ziplock bags provided for your cleaned fish )
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)