List your business on FishingBooker
It's free and can take as little as 15 minutes!
Manage your trips, organize your calendar, and message customers in the app, no matter where you are.
You can start collecting reviews as soon as you list with us. Build your reputation and show customers what they can expect on your trips!
With our industry-leading paid and organic marketing, you'll show at the top of online search results and reach a whole new clientele.
Set your availability, cancellation policy, and how you want to get paid. Decide how much commission to invest in our services – starting at just 10%.
How It Works
Add details about your boat, photos, and policies when you create your listing. Choose how you want to get paid and if customers can book you instantly.
Upload your current credentials and our team will review them within 3 working days. As soon as they've been approved, customers can see and book your listing.
We'll market your listing to customers across the globe. Once they book with you, you’ll get their details and can take them fishing!
5683 captains near you are already getting booked
See what captains are saying
Your questions answered
Paid in full online*. Your customers pay for the whole trip up front using a credit card, and the money gets automatically released to you right after the trip has concluded successfully. If a customer breaches your cancellation policy, you'll receive up to 90% of the trip price.
Deposit payment option. FishingBooker reserves the customer's deposit and you collect the remaining balance before or on the day of the trip using your preferred payment method: cash, credit card, or Paypal. If a customer breaches your cancellation policy, FishingBooker will transfer you the full amount of the security deposit equal to your commission rate.
*Available for captains in the US only.
- Block off any non-fishing days as soon as you know your schedule, so customers can see exactly when you're free;
- Connect your other online calendars to your FishingBooker calendar, so that your availability is automatically updated across all channels;
- Link together your different FishingBooker calendars if you have more than one listing;
- Turn on Instant Book and let customers book immediately without worrying about your trips overlapping;
- Choose your own advance notice period, which shows customers the minimum notice period you need in order to receive a booking.
List your boat
Getting started is easy! We'll be with you every step of the way.