Lake Erie is known as one of the finest lakes to fish on in the world. SunSetter Adventures has extensive experience in fishing these abundant waters, and is ready to share their hottest fishing spots with you!
Climb aboard their 38’ Bayliner, that can hold up 6 anglers simultaneously. She’s powered by twin MerCruiser engines, each having an impressive 250 HP. That power allows her to reach a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots, so you know you will get to your fishing spot in no time. A full electronics suite is available on board, finding fish is easy. Outriggers and a flybridge are also present, allowing you to have the best chance at netting that dream catch. She’s also equipped with a full-head toilet, for added comfort.
Captain Vince Javornick is a veteran of these waters, ready and willing to share with you his tips and tricks for catching the local fish. He’ll help you catch Lake Trout, Perch, Walleye, and other species. The main techniques used will be trolling, bottom fishing, drift fishing, and jigging with light tackle.
Children are encouraged to join in on SunSetter Adventures, however, the captain recommends the minimum age of 5. Beer is allowed but Captain Vince doesn’t allow hard liquor (or bottles), and customers are advised not to show up under the influence. A PA fishing license is required, with a Lake Erie stamp; it can be purchased online. Anglers of all skill levels are welcome, and the charter operator will instruct or assist you according to your knowledge.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Bayliner (Flybridge) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 270HP U.S Marine engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 12 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Erie Fishing Calendar
FAQs about SunSetter Adventures III
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Sunset Bay Cruise (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Two for Tuesday (6 hours)
- $900 per group - 5 Hour – Mix Bag Fishing (3PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Mixed Bag Fishing a.m. (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 8 Hour Trip–Early Spring Lake Trout (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 8 Hour Steelhead Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group - 8 Hour Walleye Fishing (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 10 Hour– Deep Water Steelhead/Trout (10 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Walleye & Steelhead Combo (10 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 12 Hour Trip – All Species (12 hours)
- Toilet Full-head
- Air Conditioning
- Flybridge Comfortable seating
- Outriggers Planer Board Trolling set ups
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Please Allow up to 90 min for fish cleaning after )
- First Mate (Mates Work For Tips Thank You)
- Lake Fishing (Lake Erie Pennsylvania)
- Inshore Fishing (Presque Isle Bay Erie Pennsylvania)
- Offshore Fishing ( Erie Great lake fishing is similar to off shore)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Trolling (preferred fishing method )
- Jigging (upon Request)
- Drift Fishing (upon Request)
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)