Florida Panhandle Charters is a family and kid-friendly charter that specializes in putting their clients on top of the hottest bite in Panama City. Join Captain Justin, a passionate local guide, for a fun and relaxing day on the water. Beginners to seasoned anglers, everyone is welcome to enjoy the adventure.
Capt. Justin will take you out aboard a brand-new 23’ Sportsman bay boat. It comes powered by a single 150 HP Yamaha engine and can cruise at a top speed of 35 knots. The boat can take up to 4 anglers to fish in comfort and style. Fitted with a T-top, the vessel will provide you with shade and protection during the hot summer days. There’s also an array of professional accessories, top-notch navigational electronics, and fish-finding equipment. All aboard!
If you feel like wetting a line close to shore, let Capt. Justin put you on anything from Redfish and Trout to Sheepshead. With your choice of morning or afternoon, a half day trip is the perfect opportunity to explore these waters and still make it home in time for lunch or dinner. These trips are also a great way to introduce young kids to fishing!
For anglers who want to try out some additional skills, but still stay close to shore, your captain will take you bottom fish for a variety of tasty fish! This includes Snapper and Triggerfish, and you’ll also have the chance to troll for Mahi Mahi and Kingfish, too. Please note that, due to the size of the boat, nearshore trips are weather-dependent.
All trips with Florida Panhandle Charters come inclusive with top-quality gear and tackle by the leading brands, such as Penn and Diawa. You will also be provided with fishing licenses, bait, and lures. All you have to do is bring your own snacks and drinks with you in a smaller cooler, along with the desire to catch fish.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Florida Panhandle Charters
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Kids Trip (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Kids (PM) (3 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour- Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 4 Hour- Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Captain’s Recommendation (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Captain’s Recommendation (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour- Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - 6 Hour- Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,300 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Offshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Daiwa)
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)