Florida Panhandle Charters is a family and kid-friendly charter that specializes in putting their clients on top of the hottest bite in Panama City. Join Captain Justin, a passionate local guide, for a fun and relaxing day on the water. Beginners to seasoned anglers, everyone is welcome to enjoy the adventure.
Capt. Justin will take you out aboard a brand-new 23’ Sportsman bay boat. It comes powered by a single 150 HP Yamaha engine and can cruise at a top speed of 35 knots. The boat can take up to 4 anglers to fish in comfort and style. Fitted with a T-top, the vessel will provide you with shade and protection during the hot summer days. There’s also an array of professional accessories, top-notch navigational electronics, and fish-finding equipment. All aboard!
If you feel like wetting a line close to shore, let Capt. Justin put you on anything from Redfish and Trout to Sheepshead and Flounder. With your choice of morning or afternoon, a half day trip is the perfect opportunity to explore these waters and still make it home in time for lunch or dinner. These trips are also a great way to introduce young kids to fishing!
For anglers who want to try out some additional skills, but still stay close to shore, your captain will take you bottom fish for a variety of tasty fish! This includes Snapper and Triggerfish, and you’ll also have the chance to troll for Mahi Mahi and Kingfish, too. Please note that, due to the size of the boat, nearshore trips are weather-dependent.
All trips with Florida Panhandle Charters come inclusive with top-quality gear and tackle by the leading brands, such as Penn and Shimano. You will also be provided with fishing licenses, bait, and lures. All you have to do is bring your own snacks and drinks with you, along with the desire to catch fish.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Florida Panhandle Charters
- $450 per group - 3 Hour – Kids Trip (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Bottom Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Red Snapper Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Red Snapper Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trolling Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Captain's Recommendation (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Captain’s Recommendation (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Inshore Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn, Daiwa)
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Triggerfish (Gray)