Experience one of the best fishing adventures that Miami has to offer with Deep Sea Fishing Miami that can accommodate up to 20 guests! Join Captain Manny and his incredible crew for a fishing trip of a lifetime perfectly tailored to your needs. From sport fishing and fishing tours for families with kids and couples to team building and corporate tours - Deep Sea Fishing Miami has something for everyone.
Step on this offshore sport fishing Newton boat and get ready for an adventire of a lifetime. Spellbound is 57 feet long, 20 feet wide, and it can take up to 20 passengers to fish in comfort and style (5-6 anglers can fish at the same time). This ‘Battle Wagon’ offers you an open sea experience with all the comforts of home. It comes with an air conditioned cabin including a kitchen, WiFi, flat screen HDTV, iPod, and a stereo.
The vessel is also equipped with a full bathroom, and it has a flying bridge that can comfortably seat 12 people. There are 2 fighting chairs on the 2nd level, and 3 more in the ‘cockpit.’ The boat also comes with top-notch navigational and safety equipment. First mate will be helping you on board, so 20% gratuity would be appreciated.
You’ll be targeting Sailfish, Swordfish, Marlin, Tuna, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Kingfish, and Sharks off the coast of South Beach, Miami, and Miami Beach. If you want to go reef and wreck fishing, expect to catch a variety of species, such as Grouper, Snapper, Tilefish, Barracuda, Mackerel, Cobia, Jacks, and many others. So get ready for some trolling, spinning, jigging, drift and kite fishing up to 3 miles from the shore.
The captain will provide you with top quality Penn fishing equipment, including conventional and spinning tackle, ranging from 6 to 130 lb. When it comes to cleaning and filleting the catch, the crew will gladly do it free of charge. Deep Sea Fishing Miami is very child-friendly, so don’t hesitate to bring your little ones along - they’ll have a blast and learn a lot.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Newton Boats (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2009. Powered by 2 405HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Miami Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Deep Sea Fishing Miami
- $850 per group, additional $800 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip - 6 PAX (AM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $800 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip - 6 PAX (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,275 per group, additional $750 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Up to 6 PAX (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,275 per group, additional $525 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Up to 6 PAX (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,450 per group, additional $100 per person after 10 guests - Half Day Trip - (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,450 per group, additional $100 per person after 10 guests - Half Day Trip - (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,700 per group, additional $650 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - 6 PAX (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $150 per person after 10 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $150 per person after 10 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $2,350 per group, additional $200 per person after 10 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (5 in total)
- Flybridge (Can easily seat 12 people)
- Live Bait Well (3 wells, total of 500+ gallon storage)
- Multimedia System (tereo, iPod, WiFi)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn )
- Live Bait (Prepared before or caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (Works for 20% gratuity)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 3 miles offshore)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Mako)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)