Screwy Louie’s Fishing Charters is based in Fair Haven, New York just a short ride west of Oswego. Launching out of Little Sodus Bay, the company takes anglers of all ages and skill levels to the beautiful waters of Lake Ontario.
Join Captain Brendon and let him take you to where the fish are. If you want to go out during the spring months, you can get your hands on Brown Trout, Chinook Salmon, Lake Trout, and Steelhead. Later in the season, you will be able to add Smallmouth Bass and Coho Salmon to the list.
The waters of Fair Haven are home to trophy Trout and Steelhead and can easily fill your cooler with some outstanding catches. Once you are done fishing, your catch will be cleaned for you so that you could taste it for dinner later.
Screwy Louie’s Fishing Charters will take you out aboard a 30’ Tiara boat. Built in 2000, the vessel comes powered by two 320 HP Crusader engines and can cruise at a top speed of 35 knots. The boat is rigged with electronics and top-notch gear and has plenty of space for up to 6 anglers. There is also a toilet on board for your maximum comfort.
All trips come with the use of rods, reels, tackle, lures, and live bait. Feel free to bring your own snacks and drinks and don’t forget to purchase a fishing license before the trip.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Tiara (Performance fishing) originally built in 2000. Powered by 2 320HP crusader engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Sterling Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Screwy Louie's Fishing Charters
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip – Weekdays Only (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)