Are you looking for a charter that’s just perfect to take your family out for a relaxing day of fishing? Maybe your best fishing buddies want to go on an adrenaline-pumping action-packed trip? Both of these questions can be answered by – II Easy Charters.
Climb aboard their 26’ Barker, a brand-new state of the art fishing machine. You’ll be able to go nearshore, offshore, and backcountry fishing, as well as hit the Florida Keys sanctuaries. She has a great, dry ride, powered by a 350 HP Mercury engine, allowing you to cruise at a maximum speed of 40 knots. Her second stage tower lets the captain spot the catch a great distance away. A live bait tank is there to keep your bait spry and kicking.
Captain John Jackson will be your guide and instructor on this excellent fishing adventure. With him, you will target a variety of fantastic fish like Tarpon, Bonefish, Gag, Goliath, and Broomtail Groupers, Mangrove and Mutton Snappers, Jack Crevalles, Kingfish, and many others you may run into. You’ll get the chance to try fly fishing, as well as bottom fishing and spinning, with light or heavy tackle.
Tarpon can be targeted throughout the year, but the best fishing for the Silver Kings is from March through July.
Captain John will provide you with all the necessary fishing equipment, but fly fishermen will need to bring their own rods. Live bait is included in the price for all trips. There’s no minimum age policy for kids with II Easy Charters, they invite young anglers to come aboard and get hooked on excellent sport fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Barker (Center console) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 350HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Key West Fishing Calendar
FAQs about II Easy Charters
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Sunset Tarpon (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - Split Full Day Trip - Tarpon (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $100 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip - Marquesas Keys (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Included in the price)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Mutton)