If you’re craving gorgeous waters, the spray of the open sea, and the scream of the reel as you hook a big one, you’re looking for Pevea Big Game Fishing Charters! Captain Emiliano Schilke has a lifetime of experience fishing these waters and is more than happy to share his expertise with his customers.
You’ll fish from a 35’ long vessel, manufactured by Donelle. Originally a Lobster-Tuna boat built in Canada, she is very seaworthy, stable, and comfortable. She can comfortably accommodate up to 10 anglers at the same time. Fully equipped for serious offshore fishing, you can find outriggers for trolling, as well as electric reels for deep bottom fishing on board.
The fish you will target are various and prestigious, with the main target being the Bluefin Tuna. You will also go after Amberjacks, Mahi Mahi, Albacore Tunas, False Albacores, Spearfish, Swordfish, Barracuda, and others you may run across. The techniques you’ll use are tried and tested, jigging and spinning with light or heavy tackle, bottom fishing with electric reels, and of course, trolling.
Children of all ages are welcome on Pevea Big Game Fishing Charters, as Capt. Emiliano believes greatly in the educational value of a good sea experience. Snacks are only included on full day trips. Clients can also depart from Monterosso, not just Levanto.
After returning from a hard day’s worth of fishing, Captain Emiliano is proud to offer you a taste of their local wine.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Donelle (Downeast) originally built in 2004, and restored in 2016. Powered by a 330HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Pevea Big Game Fishing Charters
- €450 per group, additional €100 per person after 1 guest - Live Bait Trolling (4 hours)
- €600 per group, additional €100 per person after 1 guest - 6-7 Hour Private Trip (6 hours)
- €800 per group, additional €200 per person after 1 guest - 10 Hour Trip - Spearfish (10 hours)
- €1,000 per group, additional €300 per person after 1 guest - 18 Hour Trip - Santa Lucia (18 hours)
- GPS (Furuno Nav Net and Lowrance HDS)
- Fishfinder (Traditional and CHIRP technology)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Tuna Tubes
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Italian focaccia, anchovies, salami, parmesan)
- Drinks (Included aperitif with our Wine' s production)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Spearfish (Shortbill)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Bluefin)