Just off the coast of Long Island lies Fire Island, a thin line separating Long Island from the Atlantic Ocean. Fire Island’s location is perfectly suited to offer anglers varied fishing, something Fire Island Fishing Charters capitalizes on!
Climb aboard their 24’ enter console manufactured by Robalo. She’s built for inshore and coastal fishing, providing a first-class ride. She can handle up to 4 anglers fishing at the same time in comfort, without tangling lines or bumping elbows. Powered by a 300 HP Yamaha outboard engine, she can cruise at a maximum speed of 35 knots.
You’ll target a variety of gorgeous fish with Captain Steve Smith. The famous Striped Bass is a major target, but you can also go for Flounders, False Albacores, Porgies, Black Seabass, and Weakfish, along with other species you may run into. You can try a variety of fishing techniques with the equipment provided, however, you will have to supply your own fly rods or bows for bowfishing.
The charter will provide you with quality rods and reels, with lures being available for rent. Live bait is included in the price and usually prepared before you arrive, although you can fish for it too if you want.
If you’re looking for some adrenaline-pumping action, the charter specializes in a “run and gun” style of fishing, targeting seasonal fish as far as away as Jones Beach. Join them and see just how hot the bite can get around Fire Island!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Robalo 242 CC (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
FAQs about Fire Island Fishing Charters Llc
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip - Drift Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip - Drift Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day: Gamefish (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Magic Hour (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip - Drift Fishing (8 hours)
- GPS (Simrad)
- Fishfinder (Simrad)
- Live Bait Well (Bunker, Spot, Eels)
- Ice Box (Multiple fish holds)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Usually prepared in advance, included in the price)
- Lures (Available for an extra fee)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own fly fishing gear)
- Drift Fishing
- Bowfishing (Bring your own bow)
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)