Blue Bandit Charters is a locally-owned-and-operated company, run by Captain Jim Ikovich and his experienced crew. Most of the team is Cape Cod born and raised, and all of them share a passion for putting you on a fish that you will tell your grandkids about.
Capt. Jim offers specialty charters for all of Cape Cod’s top species. Choose between Sharks, Stripers, Seabass, Fluke, Haddock, Pollock, and even Bluefin Tuna. And that’s just the half day trips! Stay out for a full day, and you can go after giant Bluefin or split your day to bring in both Tuna and Bass.
Whatever you’re chasing, you couldn’t ask for a better boat to do it on than Capt. Jim’s 27’ Cape Horn center console. The boat was built in 2011 and can carry up to six anglers on most trips, or four when going after Tuna and Sharks. She cruises at a respectable 35 knots and is equipped with a full battery of marine electronics to make sure you’re always fishing in the right place.
All trips come with rods, reels, lures, and licenses – everything you need to catch fish. You will fish for bait at the start of the trip (kids love doing this) and anything you want to take home will be cleaned and filleted for you free of charge.
The Blue Bandit team is here to create great memories as well as great fishing. They will match your trip to your group and your priorities and will work themselves to the bone to make sure you have a great time. This is their job, their hobby, and their passion, so going the extra mile is a no-brainer for these guys!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Cape Horn (Center console) originally built in 2011. Powered by 2 250HP Yamaha 4.2 V6 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 42 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 14 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Truro Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Bandit Charters
- $625 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (5 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Haddock & Pollock (8 hours)
- $925 per group, additional $75 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $1,150 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Sharks (8 hours)
- $1,250 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Bluefin Tuna (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Bass & Tuna (MAX 4) (10 hours)
- Toilet Private
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught by customers at the beginning of the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (10-20% tips are appreciated)
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)