Come and explore the Gulf of Mexico with Destin’s premier fishing charter – Maximum Fishing Fun! Maximus is the only boat in the harbor to offer a NO FISH, NO PAY GUARANTEE. Why? Because with nearly 300 charters a year the crew has never not produced fish. It’s their personal guarantee to make sure you catch fish and have fun doing it.
Maximus can go faster than virtually all other boats in the Destin fleet. You can get to the deep water in half the time or less than most other boats, to make sure you catch all the fish you can dream of. Maximus goes farther than any boat on 4 and 5-hour trips. You and your family having a day of great catching is far more important than fuel cost.
Maximum Fishing Fun aims to provide unforgettable deep sea fishing experiences by a group of seasoned captains. For Captains Justin and Rob, fishing is more than a job – it is their passion. Dubbed the ‘offshore battlewagon’, the Worldcat 330E charter boat is powered by twin 300 HP Suzuki engines. With enough room on board, and a restroom, it gives you plenty of freedom and comfort.
Each trip aboard Maximus starts out with some action-packed bait fishing. Fishing for baitfish is usually done first with rods and reels, catching 4-6 baits at a time using Sabiki rigs. In about 45 minutes, between 75 and 100 baitfish are usually hooked, which is often more than enough.
Being as fast-paced and eventful as it is, catching baitfish is a great start of any Destin fishing adventure (kids love this and often don’t want to leave).
Once live bait is secured and joined with 50-75 cut baits that the crew has already prepared for the day, it’s on to the main course. The premium offshore grounds surrounding Destin are packed with Red Snapper, Amberjack, Grouper, Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Sailfish, Cobia, and Tuna.
See all the reviews, they explain it best! There is a reason why Maximus has more than quadruple the reviews than all other boats. Book now for an ultimate Destin fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
WorldCat (Center console) originally built in 2007, and restored in 2016. Powered by 2 300HP Suzuki engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about MAXIMUS
- $1,125 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 5 Hour Trip – No Fish, No Pay! (5 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 6 Hour Trip – No Fish, No Pay (6 hours)
- $1,800 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 8 Hour Trip – No Fish, No Pay (8 hours)
- $2,250 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 10 Hour Trip – No Fish, No Pay (10 hours)
- $2,700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Deep Drop (12 hours)
- $2,700 per group, additional $100 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Swordfish Trip (12 hours)
- $3,700 per group - 16 Hour Trip – Offshore Oil Rig (16 hours)
- Toilet Always clean for the ladies
- Air Conditioning The faster I go the cooler it is!
- GPS Dual 15" Furuno
- Fishfinder 15" Furuno
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Radar Furuno
- Rods, reels & tackle (Fully equipped, but favorite rods welcome)
- Live Bait (We can catch live bait or purchase to save time $40)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We fillet all your catch and bag it for you)
- Fishing License (All licenses and permits are included)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Albacore)