When it comes down to following the Striped Bass migrations, battling Tuna, filling the cooler with Fluke, Brown Eyed Girl Sportfishing knows it all. Specializing in catching Stripers, Seabass, Tuna, Fluke, and Sharks, the company is an excellent choice for any angler visiting New Jersey.
Enjoy the ultimate fishing experience aboard the gorgeous ‘Brown Eyed Girl.’ She is a 33’ Grady White express, fresh on the water in 2017. She is rigged with state of the art electronics and tackle, as well as other professional accessories.
You will find custom-made rods and Penn International reels aboard, along with an air-conditioned cabin, a full marine head, and plenty of space for up to 4 anglers. The Brown Eyed Girl has all the comforts of home!
Begin the season in May by checking the Striped Bass bite or chase those during their autumn migration. Fish for Seabass and Fluke in June or battle Sharks, Tuna, and Mahi Mahi.
Your captain will have both Tuna and Shark licenses prepared for the trip so you won’t have to worry about anything but bringing your food and drinks. Bring your friends and fishing buddies with you and share the experience. Seasoned veteran, fishing enthusiast, and die-hard angler – everyone is welcome!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Grady White (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 350HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Point Pleasant Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Brown Eyed Girl Sportfishing, LLC
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Magic Hour (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Magic Hour (PM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Magic Hour May (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Magic Hour May (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,750 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Inshore Pelagic (8 hours)
- $2,000 per group - 10 Hour Trip - Offshore Canyons (10 hours)
- $3,000 per group - Overnight Trip - Canyons (24 hours)
- Toilet (Full marine head )
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom rods, Penn International reels )
- Live Bait (Prepared ahead of time )
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (White)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Bigeye)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)