Discover the fishing secrets of Waukegan, IL and let Long Gone 3 Charters captained by James Goebel show you what makes an astonishing angling adventure!
Your captain promises a fishing expedition of a lifetime aboard his 36’ Chris Craft vessel. She’s a classic and truly a thing of beauty, with twin 330 HP Chevy Vortec engines. The boat was refurbished in 2009 for maximum comfort and can reach a cruising speed of up to 24 knots.
Two things are for sure — Capt. James knows how to get a fish in your hands and a big smile on your face! Not only does he make it his priority for you to have an amazing time, but he is also an expert in Trout and Salmon fishing.
Test your lines by angling for Coho and Chinook Salmon in spring and summer, but rest assured your captain knows all the best fishing spots.
As the fall creeps in, head out and improve your Trout catching skills — Lake Trout will be biting particularly.
Book 6-hour Salmon and Trout trip when you want that extra time on the water and don’t mind coming home with a cooler full of deliciousness. Another awesome perk — captain will gladly clean and fillet your catch right there on the boat.
You’re just starting out as an angler? Capt. James will teach you everything you need to do, and what’s best, you’ll have a blast learning. The first mate will also assist and instruct every step of the way, so 20% gratuity is greatly appreciated.
Looking for a memorable family outing? Long Gone 3 is the charter to turn to! There’s more than enough room on the boat for the little ones to catch their very first fish and then, get some rest when the excitement gets too tiring.
All the gear will be ready for you, including top-notch rods and Acuma reels. You only need to think about snacks, drinks, and sunscreen for the trip.
Ready to have a fishing escapade to remember? Captain James welcomes you aboard Long Gone 3 Charters!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Trojan (Express cruiser) originally built in 1986, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 330HP Desal engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Waukegan Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Long Gone 3 Charters
- $450 per group, additional $90 per person after 2 guests - 5-Hour Weekday Special (PM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $90 per person after 2 guests - 5-Hour Weekday Special (AM) (5 hours)
- $510 per group, additional $110 per person after 2 guests - 6-Hour Weekday Special (PM) (6 hours)
- $510 per group, additional $110 per person after 2 guests - 6-Hour Weekday Special (AM) (6 hours)
- $580 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 5-Hour Trip—Salmon and Trout (AM) (5 hours)
- $580 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 5-Hour Trip—Salmon and Trout (PM) (5 hours)
- $640 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 6-Hour Trip—Salmon and Trout (AM) (6 hours)
- $640 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 6-Hour Trip—Salmon and Trout (PM) (6 hours)
- $760 per group, additional $25 per person after 4 guests - 8-Hour Trip—Salmon and Trout (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)