If you are looking for a classic fishing trip, that will have you catching your fill of Trout and getting back to nature, then Captain B’s Fishing Guide is the perfect match for you. Captain Brian Thompson is eager to show you his tried and tested methods of catching this delicious fish.
Everyone is welcome aboard his 19’ Majek center console. You and 3 fishing friends will comfortably fit without bumping elbows. Or why not bring the kids along? No one is too young or too old here, and the little ones are sure to have a great time on the water.
Experience is not needed either. If you have never fished before you will love the new methods Capt. Brian will teach you. And if you are an avid angler you’ll love the rich fisheries that you’ll be taken to, to test your skills against the Steelhead and Brown Trout. You can even try your hand at wading, and get up close and personal with your prey.
The fishfinder on board and Capt. Brian’s knowledge of the area will have you on top of the fish in no time. Coupled with the wireless trolling motor, you’ll be able to stalk the Trout with ease.
Everything is prepared for you already on this trip. All rods and reels are top quality, as Capt. Brian has a tournament-style approach to fishing for Trout. His years of experience in tournaments has set him up with the knowledge of where the fish are and how to get you reeling them in on whichever trip you choose. Your gear on the day will not let you down when you’ve hooked your trophy fish.
Snacks and drinks are provided, so all you need to do before the trip is make sure you have your fishing license and plenty of sunscreen. You will have a great time on the water, so join Capt. Brian now for an unforgettable fishing experience.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Majek (Center console) originally built in 2005. Powered by a 90HP Honda engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Branson Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain B's Fishing Guide Service 2
- $200 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (AM) (2 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $25 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (PM) (2 hours)
- $200 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Wading (AM) (4 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $250 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared ahead of time if used)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Snack crackers and granola )
- Drinks (Water, Gatorade)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)