Now is the perfect time to have an awesome fishing adventure with Ditch Chicken Charters and Captain Paul Snyder and his First Mate Ryan Snyder. This father and son dynamic duo will make sure you have a great time out with them, catch lots of lake fish, and make some unforgettable memories.
Hop on board their 23’ Parker walkaround boat. This compact boat can give you and 4 fishing friends the opportunity to go trolling on Lake Erie. Twelve lines can be in the water at once, giving you the maximum opportunity to catch plenty of fish. There is also a 9.8. HP four-stroke trolling motor to help give you that extra edge.
This beautifully maintained boat has a 225 HP Yamaha engine. She boasts full navigational and safety equipment. Her fishfinder, and the captain’s extensive knowledge of the area, will have you on top of the fish all day.
On the menu are Walleye, Steelhead, and Lake Trout predominantly. Please note, Lake Trout fishing is from April to May. You can also catch Coho and Chinook Salmon, and Yellow Perch. After the trip, the captain is happy to fillet your haul for you. Don’t forget your own cooler with ice to take your fish home in.
All Okuma rods and reels are included. These top quality rods won’t let you down when you’re reeling in your dream catch. You are encouraged to bring a small cooler of your own food and drinks in – you’ll need to keep your energy up.
Children over 8 years old are welcome on board – life vests are available to them. They are sure to have some awesome stories to tell their friends back at school!
You will need to purchase a Pennsylvania fishing license and Lake Erie permit before the day. If going after Lake Trout and Steelhead you will need to purchase an additional Trout and combo permit.
There is no better time to fish Lake Erie. Join Capt. Paul for an amazing day out!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker (Walkaround) originally built in 2002. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Erie Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ditch Chicken Charters
- $400 per group - 6 Hour Afternoon Trip (2 PERSONS) (6 hours)
- $400 per group - Full Day Trip (2 PERSONS) (8 hours)
- $500 per group - 6 Hour Afternoon Trip (3 PERSONS) (6 hours)
- $500 per group - Full Day Trip (3 PERSONS) (8 hours)
- $600 per group - 6 Hour Afternoon Trip (4 PERSONS) (6 hours)
- $600 per group - Full Day Trip (4 PERSONS) (8 hours)
- $725 per group - 6 Hour Afternoon Trip (5 PERSONS) (6 hours)
- $725 per group - Full Day Trip (5 PERSONS) (8 hours)
- Toilet (Private porta potty)
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Okuma rods and reels)
- Lures (Artificial lures)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing (Lake Erie and Lake Ontario)
- Lake Trout
- Perch (Yellow)
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Coho)