Are you an avid angler who’s looking for the next opportunity to improve your skills? Maybe you want to show your kids the joys of fishing? What about chasing the next personal best? Whatever the question, Twysted Lyfe Charters has the answer!
Captain Bryan Maffei invites you to join him on board his luxurious ‘La Princesa’, a 41’ Sea Ray. She’s an offshore sportfishing boat that features a huge bow for sunbathing and fishing on, as well as a swim deck in case you want to hop into the water and cool off. Powered by twin 350 HP Cummins Turbo Diesel engines, she’s fully equipped to tackle even the largest pelagic predators. A full suite of electronics by Garmin will help you pinpoint your prey and the onboard outriggers will allow you to wet more lines.
You’ll want as many lines in the water as possible when going against the bluewater trophy fish off the coast of Miami Beach. Offshore A-listers like Blackfin Tuna and Sailfish lurk in the deep waters. As you get closer to the shore you’ll have a chance to flex your fishing muscles – Cobia and Snapper can be targeted; they’re some of the fiercest fighters around.
If you’re a fishing fanatic looking for an adventure of a lifetime, a true test of your skill, and a catch to tell stories about, Capt. Bryan also offers kite fishing and swordfishing trips.
Kids are more than welcome on board with Twysted Lyfe Charters so you’re free to bring your kids along on any trip but please notify the captain when booking.
Book a trip with Twysted Lyfe Charters today to embark on a fishing experience you’ll retell for years to come!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Sea Ray (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1991, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 350HP Cummins Turbo Diesels engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Miami Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Twysted Lyfe Charters Miami Beach, LLC
- $599 per group - Extended Half Day Big Game (AM) (5 hours)
- $599 per group - Extended Half Day Big Game (PM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - Black Belly Rosefish/Deep Drop (AM) (5 hours)
- $650 per group - Black Belly Rosefish/Deep Drop (PM) (5 hours)
- $999 per group - Full Day Offshore/Big Game (AM) (8 hours)
- $999 per group - Full Day Offshore/Big Game (PM) (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Mahi Mahi/Tilefish (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Ultimate Big Game Trip – Swordfish (10 hours)
- $1,450 per group - 12 Hour Long Range Big Game Trip (12 hours)
- $1,650 per day per group - Bahamas Overnight Fishing/Diving (2 days)
- GPS (Brand new Garmin Chart Plotter )
- Fishfinder (Brand new Garmin Fish Finder w #s)
- Live Bait Well (Live bait included on every trip! 2 live wells!)
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn International)
- Live Bait (included on every trip!)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 15 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Tuna (Bluefin)