Dreaming of landing a massive pelagic predator? Or maybe you want to take your family for a fun and quick fishing trip? Whatever your wishes Fishbucket Sportfishing can deliver!
Captain Mike Dezlingo welcomes you on board the “Fishbucket”. She’s a 32’ Wellcraft Coastal Express. Originally built in 1984 and restored in 2017, she’s got a build that stood the test of time and all the modern amenities you need to be comfortable. You can bring 5 friends or family with you on a fishing excursion in the Boston Harbor. Offshore trips are meant for up to 4 anglers.
Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned sea wolf, Capt. Mike will instruct and assist you in any way needed. Fishing the Boston Harbor can land you Striped Bass and Bluefish – it’s great for anglers of all ages. Offshore addicts can get ready for a proper treat: a 12-hour bluewater extravaganza. You’ll go after a variety of Sharks and schooling Bluefin Tuna up to 50 miles offshore. Torpedo-sized Bluefins can also be landed in offshore waters with Capt. Mike by your side.
The charter will supply you with all the necessary tackle. It’s all high-quality gear manufactured by Penn – you won’t lose a fish due to equipment failure!
Kids are more than welcome on board and there is no minimum age.
Get ready for an adventure off the coast of Boston! Book a trip with Fishbucket Sportfishing and start making memories.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Wellcraft Coastal Express 3200 (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1984, and restored in 2020. Powered by 2 260HP Twin Yanmar diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Boston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fishbucket Sportfishing
- $150 per person - Sunset Trip 6:00-8:30(PM) (3 hours)
- $600 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Inshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group - Inshore Haddock Trip (AM) (7 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Flounder & Bass Combo Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Inshore Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Offshore Cod & Haddock (10 hours)
- $1,500 per group, additional $350 per person after 4 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Offshore 4 MAX (12 hours)
- Toilet (Clean, private, heated bathroom)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn rods and reels)
- Live Bait (Our preferred technique)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Processing, packaging & shipping available)
- First Mate (20% tip NOT included in price. Please tip the mate)
- Fishing License (The boat's license covers all passengers)
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (With advance notice, fly rods are kept at home)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Shark (Blue)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Tuna (Bluefin)